Igor Cherevchenko in the post-game press-conference spoke about the match against Sibir' (1-3), admitting that in the team there were some tensions. He also said that the win could give more trust to the players.
- The Kubok matches are always very stressful, independently by the teams. The favorites are only on paper, because the matches could reveal something else. The players really felt this game. The change of a coach is always stressful for players, but we have a strong spirit and professional players with experience. All will be good. We really needed this win.
- Why didn't Samedov play in the first XI?
- For medical reasons. The doctors decided that he couldn't start the match.
- Is the win of today the start to get over the difficulties emerged in the team?
- I think so, I'd like to believe in it. I say it again, we really needed this win.
- Did the team play in the maximum power or it preserved the forces?
- Yes, we can say that thanks to the experience, the players controlled the rhythm of the match. The game was under our control.