Miodrag Bozovic in the post-game press-conference spoke about the game against Dinamo (2:2), saying that he was happy by how the team fought on the pitch.
- We got a productive match. The first half was played equally, both teams created a lot of chances. Dinamo had scored firstly, but we drew before the break. It was very important psychologically. However, the second half started with a penalty and the red card. We didn't give up and we fought until the the end, finding again the draw. I'm very happy for how players fought one for another and for Lokomotiv.
- Who did decide that the second penalty would be kicked by Fernandes?
- By Fernandes. He felt sure of his capacities. Manuel is a very technical player, so I wasn't worried.
- Guilherme seemed a bit nervous in some actions...
- I think that Guilherme is the best goalkeeper in Russia in this moment.
- Why did you choose to play with Sheshukov as central defender and not with Belyaev?
- Belyaev missed a lot of games, so Sheshukov played today. The practice is very important in football, not only training. Therefore, Maksim stayed on the bench.