#FCLMblog ~ From Italy to Russia, the first and the only site about Lokomotiv for the English speaking fans worldwide

Thursday 21 May 2015

Igor Cherevchenko: "Thanks guys - this is their merit".

Cherevchenko: Grazie ragazzi - è il loro merito

Igor Cherevchenko in the post-game press-conference spoke about the game against Kuban' (3:1), expressing his feelings as winner.

- The preparation for the final of Russian Cup was tough. After the first time, the team gathered and was able to get a victory. Thanks guys - this is their merit. We have played each game of Cup in extra times since the 1/4 against Ufa. Today, we hadn't to arrive to the penalties. What did I say during the break? It's a secret. If I tell it, everyone starts winning.  
I dedicate the victory to my father, who passed away in this year. He made me both as man and player," said Cherevchenko to TV canal Russia-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment