#FCLMblog ~ From Italy to Russia, the first and the only site about Lokomotiv for the English speaking fans worldwide

Monday 11 May 2015

Miodrag Bozovic resigns.

Miodrag Bozovic dimesso

Today Miodrag Bozovic resigns as Lokomotiv Head Coach. The main reasons were the series of poor results and the bad quality of team's play. Resignations were accepted by the club. 

Here his word:

"The team suffered a series of defeats, It's obvious that tasks we were given for this Russian Premier League haven't been fulfilled. This club offers all the condition to work and to have players in order to fight for first positions. After I examined the current situation, I decided to resign. 

Unfortunately, I couldn't succeed as a coach, however I think the club has a good future. I'll support the guys during the final of Russian Cup. 

I'm grateful to the club and each member of the staff for the common work, and to the fans for their support. I wish you a good luck. I'll always remember Lokomotiv pleasurably."

Instead of him and his assistants (Voyo Chalov and Milorad Bayovich), Igor Cherevchenko has been named the new Head Coach. He will work together with Sarkis Oganesyan and Vladislav Tikhonov. The today's training was held by them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment