#FCLMblog ~ From Italy to Russia, the first and the only site about Lokomotiv for the English speaking fans worldwide

Saturday 27 June 2015

Kochenkov returns to Lokomotiv.


Russian goalkeeper Anton Kochenkov has signed a long term contract for Lokomotiv. The 28 years old has been known as a solid keeper that played in many Russian clubs. In particular, he spent the last two seasons in Mordoviya (Saransk).

He has already had training with 'Railroaders' in the last days and on Sunday he will fly with the team for the Austrian camp. 

In a small interview given to the official site, Anton speaks about his time in Lokomotiv (2004-2008) and the game against Chertanovo (1:3).

- I returned home. I grew up in Lokomotiv and here I had my first experience as a football player. I know many teammates. Therefore, even the surrounding is familiar. I'm happy to return in Loko! - said Kochenkov. 

- You've already spent some days with the team. Which are your impressions about the game against Chertanovo? 
- I wanted to settle down into the team fastly. The game against Chertanovo was a good experience. It was useful for many reasons. It helped to create synergies with the new teammates. This will continue in the Austrian camp. 

Kochenkov will wear number 77 shirt. 


----------------> Kochenkov's Bio: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment