#FCLMblog ~ From Italy to Russia, the first and the only site about Lokomotiv for the English speaking fans worldwide

Saturday 6 June 2015

Roman Shishkin hold a children tournament in Voronezh.

In Voronezh, torneo di calcio per bambini tenuto da Roman Shishkin

A children tournament has recently finished in Voronezh, it was hold by Roman Shishkin.

16 teams participated to the competition and all the players were born either in 2006 or in 2007. The gold medal was won by team "Voronezh".

"I'd like to congratulate with the guys for the prizes. This was a feast for all of them. Once, I also was like them, when I started my career in Fakel Voronezh. Thanks to my friends Denis Glushakov, Vitalij Lystsov and Sergey Ryzhkov that came here to support me in this project! I was very pleased to take this tournament in my hometown!" - said Roman Shishkin

1 comment: