Igor Cherevchenko in the post-game press-conference spoke about the game against Rubin (3:1), resuming it.
- Rubin deserved to win. We lost the game in the first 25 minutes that affected the final score.
- What did happen in the second half during the substitution with Logashov?
- The referee indicated the wrong substitution. I don't have any dispute with him. I've just told what we wanted.
- Did you predict Rubin would have played so well? They played their best game of the season.
- The change in the head coach spurred the players. Everyone wanted to show his best.