Igor Cherevchenko in the post-game press-conference spoke about the game against Krylya (2:0), resuming it.
- It was a tough game, we expected it. We spent many energy in Lisbon and during the fly, which lasted six hours. It was difficult to defeat Krylya not only physically, but also on the stimuli. We had to suffer the Samara club. They defended very well. However Corluka was able to score, while Niasse played a great match as well as the other substitutions like Miranchuk and N'Dinga.
- Did the results of the other teams motivate you?
- We don't look to the opponents, just to us.
- Niasse stayed on the bench. Was it difficult to make this decision after the game in Lisbon?
- Baye Oumar understands everything. We need a rotation also because Niasse had problems on the tendon. Regarding Skuletic, we planned to attack many times on the wings and to cross many balls.