Igor Cherevchenko in the post-game press-conference spoke about the game against Amkar (0:1), resuming it.
- Amkar played a good game, they mainly acted in the defense. They made a good gift to Gadzhiev. Congratulations to Amkar for the victory. They deserved it. We can't play the whole match creating only a chance when Niasse entered on the pitch. In the first half we kicked only one time, while in the second half three times. We shouldn't worry about this. The life goes on. Unfortunately, we were eliminated from the Russian Cup, but we are still playing in two tournaments - the RPL and the Europa League. We'll make our conclusions and we'll prepare the next game.
- How did Barinov play? Did he make many mistakes?
- I don't want to make drastic conclusions now. He's a young player that got an opportunity in the main team. Everyone makes mistakes. Even the elder players. Dima has played well to be the first time.
- Lokomotiv have completely changed compared to the game against Rostov...
- Many players were tired, we've got many matches now. There were many injured players and I don't want new ones. I want to underline that we don't have "main" or "reserves" players: we support each other.