Igor Cherevchenko in the post-game press-conference spoke about the game against Besiktas (1:1), resuming it.
- I enjoyed how the guys fought until the end and wanted to win after the red card. It'll be difficult without Corluka, but we've recovered Durica. The game in Istanbul will show everything.
- How can you value the Corluka's red card?
- I don't want to judge the referee's decisions. However, if you send off Corluka, you should do the same with the Besiktas player. I also think that the yellow card given to Gomez for the foul on Samedov should have been a red card.
- Value the performance of the players that replaced Pejcinovic and Tarasov.
- We've got a wide range of players. Each of them could be in the line-up.
- It seemed that Lokomotiv approached seriously the game.
- At the start of the match, we planned to wait our opponent. Then, after the break, we noticed that Besiktas had many free spaces and so we decided with the players to be more offensive.
- How is situation in the group?
- I don't like guessing it. Three teams can qualify to the next round. The next three matches could radically change the current situation.