#FCLMblog ~ From Italy to Russia, the first and the only site about Lokomotiv for the English speaking fans worldwide

Friday 10 July 2015

Delvin N'Dinga: "Samba said I wouldn't regret to join Lokomotiv".


Lokomotiv's newcomer Delvin N'Dinga gave an interview to sportexpress.ru, sharing his first feelings for the transfer to the Moscow club. 

- I know Lokomotiv is a well-known top club in the Russian Football. I want to show my best qualities to settle down into Moscow and to bring trophies to Lokomotiv.

- Which are your main tasks moving to Russia?
- In football you can decide what is more important: personal results or team results. I've chosen the second ones. I returned to Monaco after two season in Olympiacos, where I've won the Greek League two times and also the Cup. Why don't continue my career in Lokomotiv?

- Lokomotiv will face Zenit in the Russian Super Cup. You've played against them with Auxerre in the preliminary round of Champions League five years ago. What do you remember about those games?
- We lost in the away match 1:0 and therefore we realized we were playing against a strong opponent. Furthermore, Auxerre was a mediocre club. However, we were able to win 2:0 in the home game. I'm pleased to face Zenit again!

- Can you take part in the match on 12 July?
- No, I can't play in the Super Cup. I need to resolve the problems with the visa. I'll wait the start of RPL. I hope I'll be able to make a good impression to the coach. I'll start to work with the team on Monday in Moscow.

- Why did you choose number 88 shirt?
- This is my year of birth. Generally speaking, I like to play under number 8 shirt, but it has already been taken. 

- Did you talk with your compatriot Christopher Samba before joining Lokomotiv?
- Yes, I did. He said that Dinamo and Lokomotiv are similar clubs with the highest tasks. He assured that I wouldn't regret to join Lokomotiv.

- In Lokomotiv's midfield played Lassana Diarra. Are you ready to be compared with him?
- Each player has his own style. However, I'll do everything is possible to please Lokomotiv's fans and to make the team happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment