#FCLMblog ~ From Italy to Russia, the first and the only site about Lokomotiv for the English speaking fans worldwide

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Yan Tigorev: "I didn't play because my contract wouldn't be extended".


Former midfielder Yan Tigorev commented his departure from Lokomotiv and expressed his aims for the future. 

"After the resumption of RPL, I was said that my contract wouldn't be extended. Maksim Belyaev was in the same situation. Despite working with the team, during the training's matches we were sent to the physical coach. There weren't both leaderships' claims to me and mine claims to the leadership. Probably, they were planning the new season and I didn't play because my contract wouldn't be extended. Furthermore, we should consider the limit. In winter, it was said that a team could rely to ten foreign players. Lokomotiv had twelve foreign players. Although they didn't sign anyone, they should have broken off with two players. 

Which is my priority now? I'd like to change countries. I've always played in the former USSR countries - Belarus, Ukraine, Russia. I'd be interesting to discover new worlds. European leagues start later, so there's still some time. I'm not afraid about that. I admit that Bursaspor was interested, but now everything is changed. There is a new limit in Turkey. However, sometimes you need only a day to sign a contract. My agent is working to find a solution. 

Now I'm training with FC Minsk. I have got many friends there: Chukley, Kovel', Omelyanchuk (former Lokomotiv defender). I'm trying to keep fit, but at the same time I'm close the the family. Furthermore, I've got familiarity with the coach - I've known Andrey Pyshink for a long time" - said Tigorev to pressball.by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment