#FCLMblog ~ From Italy to Russia, the first and the only site about Lokomotiv for the English speaking fans worldwide

Friday 17 July 2015

Miroslav Lobantsev joins Krylja Sovetov on loan.

Lobantsev trasferisce ai "Wings of Soviet"

Lokomotiv's goalkeeper Miroslav Lobantsev has joined Krylja Sovetov on a season-long loan.

"We wish that Miroslav will be given a stable game practice" - said Lokomotiv's sports director Kirill Kotov

The 20 years old commented his move to the Samara's club: "Three days ago my agent said about the possibility to join Krylja Sovetov. I didn't think too much. In 15 minutes we bought the air tickets for Samara. The day after, I had already had the first training with the new team. However, the coach didn't guarantee me a stable position in the starting line-up. Moreover, Evgenij Konyukov was the best goalkeeper in FNL the last season. I have to demonstrate my value to be the main keeper of the squad. Everything is in my hands. In Lokomotiv, there are many experienced goalkeepers in this moment: Guilherme, Abaev, Kochenkov. Therefore, it was clear I couldn't have fight for a place in the starting line-up and I decided to move to the Samara's club, where I've got the possibility to demonstrate my value in RPL. I'd like to thank with Lokomotiv's leadership that permitted me to leave the team without problems. Regarding the future, I'd like to return to 'Railroaders'. Lokomotiv is my home club. My dream is to become the main red-green goalkeeper" - said Lobantsev to championat.com

Miroslav played 21 matches in the reserves team last season, suffering 24 goals.
Collegamento permanente dell'immagine integrata

No comments:

Post a Comment