#FCLMblog ~ From Italy to Russia, the first and the only site about Lokomotiv for the English speaking fans worldwide

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Taras Burlak: "I love Lokomotiv. I grew up and I started my football career there."


Current Krylja Sovetov's defender Taras Burlak has spoken about his former club Lokomotiv.

"I love Lokomotiv. I grew up and I started my football career there. I've spent 10 years in Cherkizovo, where I knew everyone - guards, cooks. Although everything was great, I wanted to play more and as a consequence I left the team. Generally speaking, I was ready to spend my whole career in Lokomotiv.

Lokomotiv is a top club. If you don't get results, you'll be criticized. The same happens in the big teams. You have many chances from whose you must take advantage. Personally speaking, no one in the club asked me something, I understood myself I had to change my career- said Burlak to ftbl.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment