#FCLMblog ~ From Italy to Russia, the first and the only site about Lokomotiv for the English speaking fans worldwide

Saturday 25 July 2015

Delvin N'Dinga: "The adaptation is going well. I want to learn Russian."

Ndinga: Adattamento in "Loco" sta andando bene

Current Lokomotiv's midfielder Delvin N'Dinga shared his feelings about Russian Premier League and the training with the new team. 

"The adaptation is going well. Step by step, I'm starting to know my teammates. I hope we'll be able to evolve a friendship. I've been training in the team for two weeks and I've already realized how Lokomotiv's training is intense. 

I want to learn Russian. I've already decided how to handle my spare time and to visit the city. Nothing can stop me working. 

Regarding the Russian Premier League, I judge it by the game against Mordoviya. Although the field's quality, I can say the team played a good football. Of course, RPL is a better league than the Greek one.

I'm a newcomer, so I must be more focused than my teammates. The Head Coach told me which role in the pitch I have and also recalled many shadows. I'm making each effort to be in the starting line-up of the next match" - said N'Dinga to Lokomotiv's official site.


No comments:

Post a Comment